- Referenced in 268 articles
- methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where we strive...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- Extensive discussions are devoted to model construction, smoothing parameter selection, computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... from their collaborative research have driven the selection of material and emphases and are used ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- wavelet kernels and on some model selection problems related to multiclass classification problems...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Data Model (Second Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents ... XPath expression may be a selection of nodes from the input documents, or an atomic ... generally, any sequence allowed by the data model. The name of the language derives from...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- choice and limited dependent variable models, including models for binary, censored, truncated, survival, count, discrete ... variables and a variety of sample selection models. No other program offers a wider range...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- enables the user to concentrate on model selection and interpretation. STAMP 8 is an integrated ... STAMP is Structural Time Series Analyser, Modeller and Predictor. Structural time series models are formulated...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- such that the entire history of user selections contributes to the system’s estimate ... uses Bayesian learning based on a probabilistic model of a user’s behavior ... predictions of this model are combined with the selections made during a search to estimate ... then used to select images for display. Details of our model of a user...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Slope heuristics: overview and implementation. Model selection is a general paradigm which includes many statistical...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- calculation, prediction intervals and procedures for model selection. In this book, all of the important...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- also be used for model-free variable selection. BART’s many features are illustrated with...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- more functions like data-dependent model selection, data generation and graph visualization; (4) a minor...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- about state spaces and facilities for selection of models for experiments. The address...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- address the problem of sparse selection in linear models. A number of nonconvex penalties have...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- with Edge and Vertex Symmetries , Estimation, model selection and other aspects of statistical inference...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- bivariate as well as vine copula selection. Models can be estimated either sequentially...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- algorithms for performing parameter estimation, model selection, and goodness-of-fit. Cross-validation tools ... calculate the misclassification probabilities of different models...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Auto-WEKA 2.0: automatic model selection and hyperparameter optimization in WEKA. WEKA is a widely...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include ... bandwidth selection, mark correlation functions, segregation indices, mark dependence diagnostics etc. Point process models...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- contains fitting procedures, an AIC-based model selection routine, and functions for the computation...