- Referenced in 375 articles
- Model (Second Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents as well ... generally, any sequence allowed by the data model. The name of the language derives from ... addressing of the nodes in an XML tree. XPath 2.0 is a superset of [XPath...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- develop a Bayesian “sum-of-trees” model where each tree is constrained by a regularization ... particular, BART is defined by a statistical model: a prior and a likelihood. This approach...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- BayesTree: Bayesian Methods for Tree Based Models: Implementation of BART: Bayesian Additive Regression Trees ... develop a Bayesian “sum-of-trees” model where each tree is constrained by a regularization ... particular, BART is defined by a statistical model: a prior and a likelihood. This approach...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches in simulation ... regression and analysis of variance techniques; tree-based models such as CART and random forest...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- have been performed with 12-taxon model trees to determine BIONJ’s efficiency. When ... latter case, for the model trees and the conditions of evolution tested, the topological error...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- representing, summarizing, and visualizing tree-structured regression and classification models. This unified ... infrastructure can be used for reading/coercing tree models from different sources (rpart, RWeka, PMML) yielding ... improved reimplementations of conditional inference trees (ctree) and model-based recursive partitioning (mob) from...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- analysis, bivariate copula selection and (vine) tree construction. Models can be estimated either sequentially...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- conditional inference trees which embed tree-structured regression models into a well defined theory ... procedures. This non-parametric class of regression trees is applicable to all kinds of regression ... covariates. Based on conditional inference trees, cforest() provides an implementation of Breiman’s random forests ... selection. Extensible functionality for visualizing tree-structured regression models is available...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- include GLM diagnostics, generalized linear mixed models, trees, and even the use of neural networks...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- mixed-integer components) and the scenario tree model (defining the problem stages and the nature...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Some experimental results using the M5 model tree as a weak learning machine for several ... neural networks, and a single M5 model tree. The preliminary empirical comparisons show higher performance...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- MPTinR: Analyze Multinomial Processing Tree Models. MPTinR provides a user-friendly way for the analysis ... multinomial processing tree (MPT) models (e.g., Riefer, D. M., and Batchelder, W. H. . Multinomial...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- could produce tree-level and one-loop diagrams in the Standard Model [Kü90], but soon...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- analysis of multinomial processing tree models. Multinomial processing tree (MPT) models are a family...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- latent-class hierarchical multinomial processing tree models. Latent-class hierarchical multinomial models are an important ... widely used family of multinomial processing tree models, in that they allow for testing ... homogeneity assumption and provide a framework for modeling parameter heterogeneity. In this article, the computer ... implementing latent-class hierarchical multinomial processing tree models. HMMTree computes parameter estimates, confidence intervals...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- package mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient descent algorithm (boosting) for optimizing general risk functions ... regression trees as base-learners for fitting generalized linear, additive and interaction models to potentially...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- satisfied through the scenario tree; they are modeled by using a splitting variable scheme...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Decision Trees and Rule-Based Models. C5.0 decision trees and rule-based models for pattern...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- performability modeling. Model types include combinatorial one such as fault-trees and queuing networks ... such as Markov and semi-Markov reward models as well stochastic Petri nets. Steady-state...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Tree-Augmented Naive Bayes (TAN) classifiers are also implemented. Some utility functions (model comparison...