- Referenced in 36 articles
- automata theory and decision procedures (validity as well as model checking) for temporal logics...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- performing parameter estimation, model selection, and goodness-of-fit. Cross-validation tools are also available ... calculate the misclassification probabilities of different models...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- physical validity of various hydrodynamic and energy transport models. Some comparisons have been included...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Validation of GSPN and SWN models through the PROD tool This paper presents an extension ... high level Petri nets that are a valid input to the validation tool PROD ... used by non-PROD experts to validate the model...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- VipTool is a tool for modelling, simulation, validation and verification of systems using place/transition Petri ... project is to establish a simulation and modelling concept for business processes given by Petri ... methods concerned with causality and concurrency modelled by partially ordered runs of p/t-nets. Namely, functionalities ... synthesis, unfolding (combined with respective validation) and testing of executability are covered by VipTool...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Leave-One-Out Cross-Validation and WAIC for Bayesian Models. Efficient approximate leave ... cross-validation (LOO) using Pareto smoothed importance sampling (PSIS), a new procedure for regularizing importance ... comparison of predictive errors between models. We also compute the widely applicable information criterion (WAIC...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Water based models to easily find an adaptable benchmark library to validate numerical methods...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- experiments in the domains of user-modelling that validate the approach...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- obtain validated enclosures of all states. However, validated computations are often affected by overestimation, which ... preconditioning of the state equations, Taylor model arith- metic, as well as simulation techniques employing ... overestimation. In this paper, the recently developed validated solver VALENCIA-IVP and several methods implemented ... known validated ODE solvers, is presented. Simulation re- sults for simplified system models in mechanical...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- State Process (FSP) process algebra to concisely model the required behavior. BPEL4WS implementations are mechanically ... performed. By providing early design verification and validation, the implementation, testing and deployment ... cooperating tools for specification, formal modeling, verification and validation of the composition process...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- rheology Immersed Boundary Method (hrIBM) and validating our model by comparison to experimental results. With ... continuously variable viscosity field. We validate our modeling approach from Part I by comparing dynamic...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- methods with well-balanced Riemann solvers for modeling floods in rugged terrain: application ... adaptive mesh refinement (AMR), is described and validated in this paper. The efficiency of block ... tested in this context. The difficulties of modeling floods in rugged terrain, and the rationale ... balanced methods, are presented. The algorithms are validated by simulating the Malpasset dam-break flood...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- categorical responses is allowed. Dependence is conveniently modelled in terms of multivariate normal errors. Inference ... suggested for validating the adequacy of the assumed multivariate model. Methodology is implemented...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 152 articles
- space, zero-pole-gain or frequency-response model. Apps and functions, such as step response ... other interactive and automated techniques. You can validate your design by verifying rise time, overshoot...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Interval Duration Logic is its variant where models are finite timed state sequences. An number ... expressive abilities of these logics. While the validity of formulae in these logics is undecidable ... finding techniques and tools for validity and model checking of formulae of these logics. However...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- context of the ESPRIT project SACRES, and validates the translation from StateMate/Sildex mixed specification into ... over a BDD-represented small model enables us to validate source specifications of several thousand...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- place transformations of EMF models. The Henshin transformation language uses pattern-based rules ... offer a formal foundation for validation of EMF model transformations. The transformation concepts are demonstrated...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- order to provide an open validation platform for timed asynchronous systems (such as telecommunication protocols ... model-checkers) as well as front-ends to various specification languages and validation tools (academic...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- that actually reflect their beliefs. In addition, model fit can easily be assessed and compared ... predictive checks and leave-one-out cross-validation...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- TAXYS tool, dedicated to the design and validation of real-time telecommunications software ... TAXYS tool is to produce a formal model that captures the temporal behavior ... obtain a global model which is statically analyzed to validate timing constraints. This validation should...