- Referenced in 15 articles
- context of brane-world models with low-scale quantum gravity. The generator is based...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...