- Referenced in 16 articles
- context of brane-world models with low-scale quantum gravity. The generator is based...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1963 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...