- Referenced in 7 articles
- make use of two types of modified secant equations to improve CGOPT method. Under some...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- based on an interpretation of the secant equation and on the inexact Wolfe line search ... scaled variant of Perry’s (1977), is modified in such a manner to overcome...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- material models incorporated in MHOST include elasticity, secant plasticity, infinitesimal and finite deformation plasticity, creep ... nonlinear equation solution including the classical Newton-Raphson, modified, quasi and secant Newton methods with...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 778 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...