- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...