- Referenced in 1 article
- source project that provides efficient implementations of lattice cryptography building blocks and leading homomorphic encryption ... designed for usability, providing simpler APIs, modularity, cross-platform support and integration of hardware accelerators ... based encryption, attribute-based encryption and digital signature support...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...