- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- BLISS: Bimodal Lattice Signature Schemes. This implementation in...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Explicit-Formulas Database: Analysis and optimization of elliptic...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ECPP is a package containing a primality proving...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- The OpenSSL Project is a collaborative effort to...