- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 675 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Dymola, Dynamic Modeling Laboratory, is a complete tool...
- Referenced in 3856 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- M-TRAN (Modular Transformer) is a self-reconfigurable...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Roombots: Modular robotics for adaptive and self-organizing...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Molecubes – an attractive programmable robotics system Molecubes could...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...