- Referenced in 371 articles
- extended finite element (XFEM) computations and a modular and extensible system. The programme structure ... designed to meet all natural requirements for modularity, extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- support from OpenCFD. It follows a highly modular code design in which collections of functionality...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Wirth called Modula. A language for modular multiprogramming published 1976. Modula was first implemented...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- LMFDB, the database of L-functions, modular forms, and related objects. These pages are intended ... examples of L-functions coming from modular forms, elliptic curves, number fields, and Dirichlet characters...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- TensorFlow. Keras is a minimalist, highly modular neural networks library, written in Python and capable ... easy and fast prototyping (through total modularity, minimalism, and extensibility). supports both convolutional networks...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- constructs, AspectJ provides support for modular implementation of a range of crosscutting concerns. In AspectJ ... attached to pointcuts; and aspects are modular units of crosscutting implementation, comprising pointcuts, advice...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is a modular toolbox for solving partial differential equations (PDEs...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- decision procedures and to offer a modular framework for studying their combination. Its purpose ... decision procedures and to offer a modular framework for studying their combination. ELAN takes from...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- quality function in terms of a generalized-modularity null model framework and then follows ... codes here work directly with the modularity matrix, not the adjacency matrix. That ... quality function specified in terms of a modularity matrix; but as such it does...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- library. An important emphasis is put on modularity and genericity, giving the end user...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is an open-source and extensible modelling and simulation ... formal semantics for Ptolemy that is modular in the sense that atomic actors and their...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- memory allocation, a modern thread-safe Fortran modular design, a new Matlab interface...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe is a set of programs for working with ... primary purpose is the calculation of modular character tables, although it can be used...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- MOCHA: Modularity in Model Checking. MOCHA is a growing interactive software environment for system specification...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- sensitive protocols and applications. It provides a modular and expressive formal language for specifying protocols...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- LLVM Project is a collection of modular and reusable compiler and toolchain technologies. Despite...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- rewrite of earlier versions, which enables highly modular, multi-language, parallel applications to be developed...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- different topologies is supported via a modular, load balancing job system. Fast graph and matroid...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- implicitly using BDDs. By harnessing the inherent modularity in procedural abstraction and exploiting the locality...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Smallfoot: Modular automatic assertion checking with separation logic. Separation logic is a program logic ... hiding in the presence of pointers; and modular reasoning about concurrent programs...