- Referenced in 3052 articles
- with structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- graded or multi-graded free resolutions of modules over quotient rings of graded or multi...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety of baserings. The baserings...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- visualization capabilities. Gmsh is built around four modules: geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing ... specification of any input to these modules is done either interactively using the graphical user...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- graphics. Stata is not sold in modules, which means you get everything you need...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- python. Scikit-learn is a Python module integrating a wide range of state...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Rcpp-extending” vignette. Rcpp also provides Rcpp modules, a framework that allows exposing C++ functions ... classes to the R level. The ”Rcpp-modules” vignette details the current set of features ... Rcpp-modules. Rcpp includes a concept called Rcpp sugar that brings many R functions into ... Attributes are built on top of Rcpp modules and their implementation is based on previous...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- language, or using dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran, or other languages...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- oriented layer, as well as a powerful module system, all connected by a sound, polymorphic...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- commercial use) This software package contains two modules. The first module is for the transient ... chains up to 100 states. The other module calculates performance measures including queue-length probabilities...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- elongated and multiple-sheeted regions, and a module for solving Laplace’s equation...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- innovation of Modula over Pascal is a module system, used for grouping sets of related...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- implementation of the gfun package is a module, it is also possible ... from the package. For more information, see Module Members...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- language to implement parameterized programming and its module system influenced the designs ... module systems...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- used to specify the behavior of Java modules. It combines the design by contract approach...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- viewed as an extension of the itsol module in SPARSKIT. It is written...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- from common Prolog systems: a powerful preprocessing module for a reduction of the input formula...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- splits an optimization process into two modules. One module contains all parts specific ... problem representation, variation of solutions). The other module contains the parts which are independent ... problem (mainly the selection process). These two modules are implemented as separate programs which communicate ... library of ready-to-go modules, namely optimization problems (test and benchmark problems), selection modules...