- Referenced in 3 articles
- semigroupoids, which are “categories without identities”, to “action lattice categories”, which are division allegories that ... categories (i.e., typed Kleene algebras), including also monoidal categories. These theories are intended as interfaces...
- Referenced in 1 article
- general approach to TMT by considering category actions in Rel, i.e. faithful functors from ... classes for the common groups and monoids encountered in TMT (such as the T/I group...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3222 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1963 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 2047 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1523 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Special computer algebra system (CAS) for the computation...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...