- Referenced in 2 articles
- cure is said to occur when the mortality (hazard) rate in the diseased group ... patients and a useful measure to monitor trends and differences in survival of curable disease ... models allow incorporation of the expected background mortality rate and thus enable the modeling...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- then used to classify the local time trend as unusual or not. Crucial ... proposed method is applied retrospectively to mortality data on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Utilities for reading data from the Human Mortality Database (<www.mortality.org>), Human Fertility Database ... demographic data to study basic demographic change, trends, and develop new demographic methods. Other supported ... Collection (<http://www.fertilitydata.org/>), The Japanese Mortality Database (<http://www.ipss.go.jp/p-toukei/JMD>),...
- Referenced in 1 article
- tool for testing for a dose-related trend and/or a pairwise difference in the incidence ... which achieves robustness to effects of differential mortality across dose groups. The original poly...
- Referenced in 1 article
- natural gas compressor station exposure on cancer mortality Most causal inference studies rely ... individual causal effects are estimated by extrapolating trends from the overlap region via a spline...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- LIMDEP Version 10 is an integrated statistical package...