- Referenced in 305 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- The Bayes Net Toolbox (BNT) is an open...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- RNAshapes: an integrated RNA analysis package based on...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- R package networksis: Simulate bipartite graphs with fixed...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MetaCyc is a database of nonredundant, experimentally elucidated...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- FootPrinter: a program designed for phylogenetic footprinting. Phylogenetic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- AFNI: Software for Analysis and Visualization of Functional...