- Referenced in 83 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...