- Referenced in 15 articles
- additive model in MAVT (Multi-Attribute Value Theory) scope. This method uses the concept...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- R package quadprog: Functions to solve Quadratic Programming...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- kappalab: Non-additive measure and integral manipulation functions...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...