- Referenced in 10253 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ReCombinatorics: Combinatorial algorithms for studying the history of...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- MrBayes: Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny. MrBayes is a...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Parallel inference of a 10.000-taxon phylogeny with...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- BIONJ: an improved version of the NJ algorithm...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PhySIC: A Veto Supertree Method with Desirable Properties...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- NOTUNG: A Program for Dating Gene Duplications and...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- MEGA: a biologist-centric software for evolutionary analysis...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PhyML is a software that estimates maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- SplitsTree: A program for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- DupTree: a program for large-scale phylogenetic analyses...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BEAGLE: An Application Programming Interface and High-Performance...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- BEAST 2 is a cross-platform program for...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- DPRml: distributed phylogeny reconstruction by maximum likelihood. Motivation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- pIQPNNI: parallel reconstruction of large maximum likelihood phylogenies...