- Referenced in 44 articles
- cpc.cs.qub.ac.uk/summaries/ADNG. Catalog identifier: ADNG. Multi-loop integrals are needed for evaluation of quantum correction...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- parameter. It can be applied to multi-loop integrals in Euclidean space as well...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- well as for multi-leg multi-loop scalar and tensor integrals. The package uses...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Laporta algorithm to reduce scalar multi-loop integrals---appearing in quantum field theoretic calculations...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- powerful technique to solve multi-loop Feynman integrals in theories with conformal symmetry imposing some...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- library of analytic results for scalar 1-loop integrals with up to 4 legs, while ... general-purpose tool for reduction of multi-loop scalar integrals using Integration-by-Parts...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- such as automatic Feynman parametrisation for multi-loop integrals or reduction of one-loop integrals...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- point massless multi-loop Feynman integrals with generalized propagators. The package is accompanied by five...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Integrand-level reduction of loop amplitudes by computational algebraic geometry methods. We present an algorithm ... integrand-level reduction of multi-loop amplitudes of renormalizable field theories, based on computational algebraic...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- BOKASUN: a fast and precise numerical program to...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ZFITTER v. 6. 21: A semi-analytical program...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...