- Referenced in 46 articles
- cpc.cs.qub.ac.uk/summaries/ADNG. Catalog identifier: ADNG. Multi-loop integrals are needed for evaluation of quantum correction...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- numerical evaluation of multi-dimensional polynomial parameter integrals. Singularities regulated by dimensional regularisation are extracted ... parameter. It can be applied to multi-loop integrals in Euclidean space as well...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Kira - A Feynman integral reduction program. n this article, we present a new implementation ... Laporta algorithm to reduce scalar multi-loop integrals---appearing in quantum field theoretic calculations...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- derives Mellin-Barnes (MB) representations for Feynman integrals in d=4-2ϵ dimensions ... tadpoles as well as for multi-leg multi-loop scalar and tensor integrals. The package...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- calculation of multi-loop scattering amplitudes, including the reduction via integration-by-parts identities ... computation of differential equations for Feynman integrals, multi-loop integrand reduction, the decomposition of amplitudes ... into form factors, and the derivation of integrable symbols from a known alphabet. We also...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- such as automatic Feynman parametrisation for multi-loop integrals or reduction of one-loop integrals...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- powerful technique to solve multi-loop Feynman integrals in theories with conformal symmetry imposing some...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- analytic results for scalar 1-loop integrals with up to 4 legs, while the latter ... purpose tool for reduction of multi-loop scalar integrals using Integration-by-Parts (IBP) identities...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- manipulations and evaluations of triple-K integrals and conformal correlation functions in momentum space. Additionally ... point massless multi-loop Feynman integrals with generalized propagators. The package is accompanied by five...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- BOKASUN: a fast and precise numerical program to...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- TSIL: a program for the calculation of two...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...