- Referenced in 8 articles
- which was limited to unconstrained multi-objective optimization problems. Here, the main idea ... constrained multi-objective optimization problem while performing a relatively low number of fitness function evaluations ... real-world problems the cost of evaluating the objective functions is the most significant ... stages: in the first one, a multi-objective version of differential evolution is used...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- vectors or limiting the output of evaluation functions to a predefined format. In addition ... solution creation, mutation and crossover. The multi-object mode performs a Non-dominated Sorting Genetic ... library can handle multi-threading computations for single and multi-objective problems to increase ... involved for evaluation of the cost function. Several simulation and tests are performed to verify...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- selection mechanism of a multi-objective evolutionary algorithm (MOEA) is a topic that has attracted ... when solving problems with four or more objectives. The indicator that has been most commonly ... computational cost. In this paper, we propose a new MOEA called Many-Objective Metaheuristic Based ... MOMBI), which ranks individuals using a utility function. The proposed approach is compared with respect...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Multi-Objective Optimal Experimental Designs for ER-fMRI Using MATLAB. Designs for event-related functional ... fMRI but also because of the high cost of ER-fMRI experiments; being able...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Python class, that implements a multi-objective Bayesian optimization algorithm. The proposed method is able ... fewer objective functions evaluations than other methods, which makes it appropriate for costly objectives...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- objective but also many objectives. These optimization problems are called multi-objective optimization problems. Usually ... goals of multi-objective optimization problems. Genetic Algorithm (GA) that simulates species’ heredity and evolution ... optimum solutions of every single objective function. In this study, to derive the good Pareto ... algorithm is called Distributed Cooperation model of Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm with Environmental Scheme (DCMOGADES...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...