- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- The Stanford Geostatistical Modeling Software (SGeMS). S-GeMS...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Solving speed and memory issues in multiple-point...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CDFSIM: efficient stochastic simulation through decomposition of cumulative...