- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Since 1984, StatSoft has been developing the STATISTICA...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 1413 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- darch: Package for deep architectures and Restricted-Bolzmann...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- softImpute: Matrix Completion via Iterative Soft-Thresholded SVD...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 769: Fortran subroutine for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- This tool provides an efficient implementation of the...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NeNMF: An optimal gradient method for non-negative...