- Referenced in 416 articles
- symbolic, using BDDs (binary decision diagrams) and MTBDDs (multi-terminal BDDs); one based on sparse...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- symbolic data structure MTBDD (multi-terminal binary decision diagram) which enables the tool to handle...
- Referenced in 1 article
- semi-symbolic encoding uses multi-terminal binary decision diagrams (MTBDDs) for storing the transition table...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- allows to manipulate ADDs (Algebraic Decision Diagrams), the leaves of which are reals; the modules ... Mapleaf allows to manipulate MTBDDs (Multi-Terminal Binary Decision Diagram), the leaves of which...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Performance Evaluation for Parallel Systems(PEPS). PEPS is...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Logical and stochastic modeling with smart. We describe...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- DCVALID: A tool for modelchecking Duration Calculus Formulae...