- Referenced in 2 articles
- complex robot system modeled as multibody system with rigid links and flexible drives. The symbolic ... occuring with the use of a symbolic formalism for the determination of equations of motion...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Omola - An object-oriented modeling language....
- Referenced in 7 articles
- AUTOSIM: A computer language for representing multibody systems...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MBSPACK -- numerical integration software for constrained mechanical motion...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...