- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- iPlots is a package for the R statistical...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the...