- Referenced in 78 articles
- algorithms which learn from examples to perform multiclass text and speech categorization tasks. Our approach ... call-type identification from unconstrained spoken customer responses...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- iPlots is a package for the R statistical...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It...