- Referenced in 36 articles
- R package pls: Partial Least Squares and Principal...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- perturb: Tools for evaluating collinearity , ”perturb” evaluates collinearity...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- R package flexmix: Flexible Mixture Modeling , FlexMix implements...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Elastic net regression modeling with the orthant normal...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Shotgun stochastic search for “Large p” regression Model...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- R package mcmcse: Monte Carlo Standard Errors for...