- Referenced in 43 articles
- specialized interior-point code for multicommodity network flows developed by Jordi Castro. The algorithm ... specially appropriate for large and difficult multicommodity problems (such as the PDS -Patient Distribution System...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- originally designed for solving nonlinear multicommodity problems with side constraints). The code has been tested ... battery of dimacs problems. When solving linear multicommodity problems its performance was in general better...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- context of decomposition algorithms for the multicommodity min-cost flow (MMCF) problem, showing that...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- KORBX® (a registered trademark of AT&T) is...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...