- Referenced in 41 articles
- factorization package based on the multifrontal method. Within each frontal matrix, LAPACK and the multithreaded...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- instead solved by the augmented system method. The accuracy in computed solutions is strongly dependent ... simple heuristic. We describe a multifrontal method for sparse QR factorization and its implementation ... MATLAB. It is well known that the multifrontal approach is suitable for vector machines ... Using the new routine, we implement two methods for the solution of sparse linear least...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- category. It can be viewed as a multifrontal version of a Gaussian elimination procedure with ... potential parallelism.par The emphasis is on methods that deal specifically with general unstructured sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GPUs). We present a sparse multifrontal QR factorization method that meets this challenge ... optimized method on a multicore CPU. Our method factorizes many frontal matrices in parallel ... frontal matrices of a sparse multifrontal method...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MA41 Sparse unsymmetric system: unsymmetric multifrontal method. To solve a sparse unsymmetric system of linear ... parallel direct method based on a sparse multifrontal variant of Gaussian elimination. An initial ordering...
- Referenced in 1 article
- value for each position using the Multifrontal Method. We have obtained significant saving of memory...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- conjugate barrier. The library provides efficient multifrontal implementations of the algorithms in the paper Covariance ... Dahl, L. Vandenberghe, V. Roychowdhury (Optimization Methods and Software...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- core sparse Cholesky solver. Direct methods for solving large sparse linear systems of equations ... Fortran and called HSL_MA77, implements a multifrontal algorithm. The first release is for positive...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- MUMPS (Multifrontal Massively Parallel sparse direct Solver) are wrapped in a class whose methods...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Davis}, “Algorithm 915, SuiteSparseQR: multifrontal multithreaded rank-revealing sparse QR factorization”, ACM Trans. Math. Softw ... almost always accurately determined when our methods report that the numerical rank should be correct...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The design of MA48: A code for the...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...