- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- gplots: Various R Programming Tools for Plotting Data...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Bioconductor/R package gcrma: Background Adjustment Using Sequence Information...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...