- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Analysis and implementation of TR-BDF2 This paper...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...