- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- BILUM is a set of programs designed for...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- BPKIT is a toolkit of block preconditioners for...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- PT-Scotch: A tool for efficient parallel graph...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BILUTM: A domain-based multilevel block ILUT preconditioner...