- Referenced in 68 articles
- systems. The paper describes new recursive multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- implementation is based on the Adaptive-Multilevel BDDC method, while reflecting some recent advancements ... arbitrary number of levels of the multilevel method, or continuity of arithmetic averages among subdomains...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular the standard ARMS...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Parallel implementation of multilevel BDDC In application of the Balancing Domain Decomposition by Constraints (BDDC ... coarse problem by another step of BDDC method with subdomains playing the role of elements ... this approach is applied recursively, multilevel BDDC method is derived. We present a detailed description ... multilevel approach are compared to those by the standard (two-level) BDDC method...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods ... other additional features). MLwiN represents multilevel models using mathematical notation including Greek letters...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- BiCG, QMR, CGS, and BiCGStab) and multilevel methods such as multigrid and conjugate gradient method...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- method (PUM). Compared to classical finite element methods (FEM), a PUM can directly utilize user ... Schweitzer. A Parallel Multilevel Partition of Unity Method for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, Volume...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- algorithm combines the Jacobi-Davidson method with efficient multilevel incomplete LU (ILU) preconditioning. Key features...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- local reduced basis multiscale methods and the multilevel Monte-Carlo algorithm. Finally, some...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- single- and multilevel Monte Carlo (MC) and quasi-Monte Carlo (QMC) methods in a high ... various tools to ease implementation of multilevel methods, with arbitrary samplers...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- This motivated the development of conversion methods for multilevel to Boolean models. In particular ... Here, we propose a new multilevel to Boolean conversion method, with software implementation. Contrary ... method doesn’t yield a one-to-one transposition of multilevel trajectories; however, it maps ... general relevance of our method for the study of multilevel logical models...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis ... interface between simulation codes and iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains algorithms for optimization with gradient...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- multilevel method for electrostatic problems through hierarchical loop basis. We present a new multilevel method ... problems, by using hierarchical loop basis. This method, termed as hierarchical Loop basis Poisson Solver ... loop-tree basis to a multilevel mesh. In this method, Poisson’s equation is solved ... hierarchical loop basis to construct a multilevel system. As a result, the whole solution time...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Kernighan–Lin (KL) heuristic within a multilevel framework. While these libraries are very fast, their ... potential function, we develop a much faster method for the improvement of partitionings. This faster ... method called TruncCons is based on a different diffusive process, which is restricted to local ... multilevel framework based on two different hierarchy construction methods, we obtain our new graph partitioning...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Although in principle efficient iterative multi-level methods for these types of problems are available ... source C++ library for parallel non-linear multilevel solution strategies. Utopia provides the advantages ... implementation of the recursive multilevel trust-region (RMTR) method based on the Utopia library. RMTR...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- association objectives. Therefore unlike spectral methods, our algorithm totally avoids time-consuming eigenvector computation ... weighted kernel k-means algorithm in a multilevel framework to develop very fast software...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- parallel performance of our method with a multilevel scheme, designed specifically for computing the Fiedler...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parallel adaptive multilevel finite element code developed by Michael Holst over a number of years ... domain manifold, Petrov-Galerkin finite element methods, a posteriori error estimation, adaptive mesh ... refinement and un-refinement, continuation, Newton methods, multilevel methods, and a new low-communication approach...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MLwiN has the following features: Estimation of multilevel models for continuous, binary, count, ordered categorical ... estimation via classical and Bayesian methods; Estimation of multilevel models for cross-classified and multiple...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- combination with the reduced-order models method, based on linked local data bases obtained ... computations. The algorithm is built upon a multilevel embedded parallelization strategy, which efficiently makes ... efficiency, and thus allows application of the method to practical aerodynamic design in the aircraft...