- Referenced in 65 articles
- systems. The paper describes new recursive multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- implementation is based on the Adaptive-Multilevel BDDC method, while reflecting some recent advancements ... arbitrary number of levels of the multilevel method, or continuity of arithmetic averages among subdomains...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular the standard ARMS...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Parallel implementation of multilevel BDDC In application of the Balancing Domain Decomposition by Constraints (BDDC ... coarse problem by another step of BDDC method with subdomains playing the role of elements ... this approach is applied recursively, multilevel BDDC method is derived. We present a detailed description ... multilevel approach are compared to those by the standard (two-level) BDDC method...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods ... other additional features). MLwiN represents multilevel models using mathematical notation including Greek letters...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- method (PUM). Compared to classical finite element methods (FEM), a PUM can directly utilize user ... Schweitzer. A Parallel Multilevel Partition of Unity Method for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, Volume...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- BiCG, QMR, CGS, and BiCGStab) and multilevel methods such as multigrid and conjugate gradient method...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- algorithm combines the Jacobi-Davidson method with efficient multilevel incomplete LU (ILU) preconditioning. Key features...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- single- and multilevel Monte Carlo (MC) and quasi-Monte Carlo (QMC) methods in a high ... various tools to ease implementation of multilevel methods, with arbitrary samplers...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- local reduced basis multiscale methods and the multilevel Monte-Carlo algorithm. Finally, some...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- This motivated the development of conversion methods for multilevel to Boolean models. In particular ... Here, we propose a new multilevel to Boolean conversion method, with software implementation. Contrary ... method doesn’t yield a one-to-one transposition of multilevel trajectories; however, it maps ... general relevance of our method for the study of multilevel logical models...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- multilevel method for electrostatic problems through hierarchical loop basis. We present a new multilevel method ... problems, by using hierarchical loop basis. This method, termed as hierarchical Loop basis Poisson Solver ... loop-tree basis to a multilevel mesh. In this method, Poisson’s equation is solved ... hierarchical loop basis to construct a multilevel system. As a result, the whole solution time...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis ... interface between simulation codes and iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains algorithms for optimization with gradient...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Kernighan–Lin (KL) heuristic within a multilevel framework. While these libraries are very fast, their ... potential function, we develop a much faster method for the improvement of partitionings. This faster ... method called TruncCons is based on a different diffusive process, which is restricted to local ... multilevel framework based on two different hierarchy construction methods, we obtain our new graph partitioning...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- parallel performance of our method with a multilevel scheme, designed specifically for computing the Fiedler...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parallel adaptive multilevel finite element code developed by Michael Holst over a number of years ... domain manifold, Petrov-Galerkin finite element methods, a posteriori error estimation, adaptive mesh ... refinement and un-refinement, continuation, Newton methods, multilevel methods, and a new low-communication approach...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MLwiN has the following features: Estimation of multilevel models for continuous, binary, count, ordered categorical ... estimation via classical and Bayesian methods; Estimation of multilevel models for cross-classified and multiple...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- systems with iterative methods using state-of-the-art incomplete multilevel LU-factorisations as preconditioners...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- combination with the reduced-order models method, based on linked local data bases obtained ... computations. The algorithm is built upon a multilevel embedded parallelization strategy, which efficiently makes ... efficiency, and thus allows application of the method to practical aerodynamic design in the aircraft...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- optimization, saddle point problems, Benders decompositions, and multilevel optimization. In this paper we adapt ... optimal values. The result is a method that yields large savings in time and memory...