- Referenced in 10 articles
- BIOMET: A multimodal person authentication database including face, voice, fingerprint, hand and signature modalities. Information ... enhanced through a better people authentication. Biometrics appears as a promising tool in these ... system, multimodality can be applied. This motivated the recording of BIOMET, a biometric database with ... signature data. In this paper, the BIOMET multimodal database for person authentication is described. Details...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fingerprints and finger vein patterns in multimodal biometric system. Multimodal biometric systems are nowadays considered ... identification. Multimodal systems establish identity based on more than one biometric trait. Hence ... contribute to this particular field of biometrics. In this paper, we propose OpenFinger, an automated ... experiments were conducted using SDUMLA-HMT multimodal database. Our solution has been implemented using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Unobtrusive multimodal biometric authentication: the HUMABIO project concept Human Monitoring and Authentication using Biodynamic Indicators ... Research Project (STREP) where new types of biometrics are combined with state ... aims to develop a modular, robust, multimodal biometrics security authentication and monitoring system which utilizes...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SIGOA: The Simple Interface for Global Optimization Algorithms...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ART 3: Hierarchical search using chemical transmitters in...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- The FERET database and evaluation procedure for face...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) Multispectral Palmprint...