- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...