- Referenced in 20 articles
- MultiParEig: Toolbox for multiparameter eigenvalue problems. Toolbox contains numerical methods for multiparameter eigenvalue problems (MEPs...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...