- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...