- Referenced in 1 article
- worst-case convergence rate with quadratic Lyapunov functions. Finally, we further extend our analysis ... stochastic games and study the impact of multiplicative noise on different algorithms. We show that...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...