- Referenced in 53 articles
- implementation of the new approach in multiple criteria decision support, combining advantages of rough sets ... this system is resolving of multi-criteria sorting problems. System can be used in many...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Software designed to address the problem of sorting a set of actions (alternatives, projects, candidates ... performances) on multiple criteria. For instance, it may be used to sort funding requests according ... sort loan applicants into categories (e.g. “Accept”, “Require more collateral”, “Reject”), or to sort employees ... hand, if the constraints are compatible with multiple assignments for the actions, IRIS allows drawing...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- world experiment and to present a multiple criteria procedure of candidates’ selection and ranking supported ... order to deal with the problems of sorting, ranking and of electing the best candidate ... group decision process: the multiple criteria preference aggregation performed by each member of the group...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Robust Ordinal Regression for multiple criteria value-based sorting with preference information provided in form...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...