- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...