- Referenced in 493 articles
- used directly in expressions, for example to multiply two matrices, or to invert a matrix...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- rightmost characteristic roots. Periodic solutions, their Floquet multipliers and connecting orbits are computed using piecewise...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- problems because it requires only matrix-vector multiplies with the sampling matrix. For compressible signals...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- command-line interface model, new algorithms for multiply elongated and multiple-sheeted regions...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- tests for copulas based on multipliers, the parametric bootstrap with several transformation options. Merged former...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- that programs such as split (zsp) and multiply (zmu) will be able to work with ... restricted to matrices only, and ZMU can multiply a matrix by a permutation...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- library includes highly optimized matrix-vector multiply kernels and preconditioners for both types of data...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- convergent 3-block alternating direction method of multipliers introduced recently ... codes: (1) an alternating direction method of multipliers based solver called SDPAD...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Page for BLAS3 Compatible Fast Matrix Matrix Multiply. BLAS3 matrix-matrix operations usually have great ... compatible multi-level cache-blocked matrix-matrix multiply code generator that has achieved performance around...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- matrix, to compute determinants, to multiply a matrix by a vector, to invert a matrix...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- inference for independent or paired samples. The multiplier central limit theorem is used for calculating...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- splitting method, the alternating directions method of multipliers, to solve the homogeneous self-dual embedding...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Bregman Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers. The mirror descent algorithm (MDA) generalizes gradient descent ... similarly generalize the alternating direction method of multipliers (ADMM) to Bregman ADMM (BADMM), which allows...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- hybrid, implementation (LMmfem) is based on Lagrange multiplier techniques. The second, direct, approach (EBmfem) utilizes...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Level 3 operation for general matrix multiply and add, SGEMM, and some Level ... BLAS) are designed to perform various matrix multiply and triangular system solving computations ... GEMM, the routine for the general matrix multiply and add operation. With suitable partitioning...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- stiffness matrices of subdomains by using Lagrange multipliers not only for gluing the subdomains along...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Program for Missing Data , Amelia II ”multiply imputes” missing data in a single cross-section...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Generalized alternating direction method of multipliers: new theoretical insights and applications. Recently, the alternating direction ... method of multipliers (ADMM) has received intensive attention from a broad spectrum of areas...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- framework, we make use of the Lagrangian multipliers obtained above for pruning subproblems...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- specialized DL hardware by replacing many multiply-accumulate operations by simple accumulations, as multipliers...