- Referenced in 98 articles
- accuracy on multiple roots without using multiprecision arithmetic, even if the polynomial coefficients are inexact...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MIRACL (Multiprecision Integer and Rational Arithmetic C/C++ Library). Multiprecision Integer and Rational Arithmetic Cryptographic Library...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- This paper describes two Fortran utilities for multiprecision computation. The first is a package ... Fortran subroutines that perform a variety of arithmetic operations and transcendental functions on floating point ... each subprogram are to be treated as multiprecision. The translator program reads this source program...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- provides a multiprecision library for both floating point and also rational arithmetic. Note that...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- vendors. Development of parallel algorithms for multiprecision arithmetic including support for GPU’s and other...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- exact arithmetic with the GNU Multiprecision Arithmetic Library (GMP), aided by the fast memory allocations...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Stochastic arithmetic in multiprecision Floating-point arithmetic precision is limited in length the IEEE single ... present a library called SAM (stochastic arithmetic in multiprecision). It is a multiprecision extension...
- Referenced in 1 article
- number of libraries for multiprecision floating-point arithmetic have been developed. We describe an easy ... into new code that uses a C++ multiprecision library of choice. The precompiler can convert...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- PRECISE: Efficient multiprecision evaluation of algebraic roots and predicates for reliable geometric computation. Many geometric ... with the underlying number representation, precision-driven arithmetic and all the algorithms are implemented...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- multiprecision MATLAB-like environment. A number of generic tools, some developed by the authors, some ... arithmetic library complemented with our own IEEE-854 compliant multi-radix multiprecision MpIeee library...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- field polynomial arithmetic. This library also has support for GMP, the GNU Multiprecision Library...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...