- Referenced in 97 articles
- level image fusion algorithm based on multiresolution analysis...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Local Extremes, Runs, Strings and Multiresolution (with discussion) Annals of Statistics. 29. p1-65 Davies ... local extreme values. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis (to appear) D”umbgen, L. and Kovac...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package mrbsizeR. Scale Space Multiresolution Analysis of Random Signals. A method for the multiresolution analysis ... analysis is used. The scale space multiresolution analysis has three steps: (1) Bayesian signal reconstruction...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SoBT-RFW: rough-fuzzy computing and wavelet analysis based automatic brain tumor detection method from ... merits of rough-fuzzy computing and multiresolution image analysis technique. The proposed method starts with...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- TAMRESH - Tensor Approximation Multiresolution Hierarchy for Interactive Volume Visualization. Interactive visual analysis of large ... state-of-the-art out-of-core multiresolution volume rendering by introducing a novel hierarchical...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- FFTJet: A Package for Multiresolution Particle Jet Reconstruction in the Fourier Domain. This article describes ... designed to perform jet reconstruction in the analysis of high energy physics experimental data ... which pattern recognition is performed first, utilizing multiresolution filtering techniques in the frequency domain...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...