- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...