- Referenced in 15 articles
- A theory of structural stationarity in the π...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- WSAT(OIP) is a domain-independent local search...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The Mahonian probability distribution on words is asymptotically...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Gecode is a toolkit for developing constraint-based...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. Higher...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Twelf is a language used to specify, implement...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Cardinal: a finite sets constraint solver. In this...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Sledgehammer is a tool that harnesses external first...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Daisy: Database for the Identification of Systems. We...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Pict is a language in the ML tradition...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- FreshML: programming with binders made simple. FreshML extends...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...