- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Multiparadigm distributed computing with TPVM Distributed concurrent computing...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- The Extended Static Checker for Java version 2...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Chaco: Software for Partitioning Graphs. Before a calculation...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The Octagon Abstract Domain Library is a free...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- An iterative framework for simulation conformance. MAGIC is...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Ur/Web: a simple model for programming the web...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ALGOL 60 (short for Algorithmic Language 1960) is...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...