- Referenced in 330 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists ... variety of Gaussian spatial process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced data...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- association is captured by a multivariate latent Gaussian process. The model is estimated using...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Gaussian Process for Functional Data Analysis. Functionalities for modelling functional data with multidimensional inputs, multivariate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Gaussian process models, such as the inversion of a symmetric Toeplitz matrix, sampling from multivariate ... multivariate normal vector, and Bayesian inference for latent variable Gaussian process models with elliptical slice...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- entire multivariate distribution is then assumed to be Gaussian. This critical assumption greatly simplifies ... simulation process since every conditional distribution is Gaussian with parameters given by kriging. Direct sequential...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Rehage, A. (2016): An angle-based multivariate functional pseudo-depth for shape outlier detection, JMVA ... FUNTA in the context of Gaussian processes. We determine sample breakdown points of FUNTA...
- Referenced in 1 article
- based on Monte Carlo samples, in a multivariate context. To approximate the posterior distribution ... kernel density estimation, Gaussian mixtures, vine copulas and Gaussian process regression; and we test whether...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...