- Referenced in 718 articles
- statistics courses on subjects like multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- analysis of variance, regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- package PMA: Penalized Multivariate Analysis. Performs Penalized Multivariate Analysis: a penalized matrix decomposition, sparse principal...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Graphic modelling is a form of multivariate analysis that uses graphs to represent models. These...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Location and Scatter Estimation and Robust Multivariate Analysis with High Breakdown Point...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Euclidean methods in Environmental sciences , Multivariate data analysis and graphical display...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- finding their ways into everyday data analysis by practitioners. While scores of methods have proved ... successful for univariate smoothing, ones practical in multivariate settings number far less. Smoothing spline ANOVA...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- package FactoMineR: Multivariate Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Mining with R , an R package...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- project is devoted to the analysis of spatial ecological multivariate data. Below is a list ... packages provided by project Spatial ecological data analysis with R: AEM, PCNM, hubbell, mefaspat, metapop...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- been developed for the analysis of multivariate dichotomous and polytomous data using latent variable models...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- recent versions of the Flyspeck, Multivariate Analysis and Complex Analysis libraries. The service runs...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- computations involving the statistical analysis of univariate and multivariate models in state space form...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- package chemometrics: Multivariate Statistical Analysis in Chemometrics. R companion to the book ”Introduction to Multivariate...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- powerful capabilities to perform spatial analysis, multivariate exploratory data analysis, and global and local spatial...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- discriminant analysis. Mixture and flexible discriminant analysis, multivariate adaptive regression splines (MARS), BRUTO...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- genetics, while others do non-phylogenetic multivariate analysis. Because it is modular, the analyses available...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- depth: Depth functions tools for multivariate analysis. Depth functions methodology applied to multivariate analysis. Besides...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- suited for time series analysis, both for univariate and multivariate data. The main methods ... Bayesian inference. The basic elements of Bayesian analysis for linear regression models are reminded ... models for time series analysis are investigated, both univariate and multivariate. Chapter 4 covers models...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- multivariate analysis and graphical display software. We present ADE-4, a multivariate analysis and graphical ... display software. Multivariate analysis methods available in ADE-4 include usual one-table methods like...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- nonstationarity and cointegration; analysis of vector autoregressive and multivariate GARCH models; modelling of long memory ... models; factor models for asset returns; rolling analysis and change-point detection; modelling extreme values...