- Referenced in 7 articles
- freedom or using multivariate range preserving transformations with Logit or Probit as transformation function ... data have to be at least ordinal numbers...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...