- Referenced in 6 articles
- freedom or using multivariate range preserving transformations with Logit or Probit as transformation function ... data have to be at least ordinal numbers...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 3162 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 728 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1384 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...