- Referenced in 5 articles
- using modular methods and sparse multivariate rational interpolation, where the t_i are transcendental over ... univariate rational interpolation [2,7]. The procedure is repeated for many rational points b until ... polynomials G by applying the sparse multivariate rational interpolation algorithm from  coefficient-wise ... interpolation , univariate rational function reconstruction , and multivariate polynomial interpolation . The last algorithm...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- point evaluation and interpolation, real root isolation for both univariate and multivariate systems ... dense polynomials whose coefficients can be either rational numbers, or integer numbers or elements...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FOXBOX: A system for manipulating symbolic objects in...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...